Monday, July 21, 2008

Made in America and flickr

We finally finished watching The Sopranos last night. We were really close to finishing in mid-April, then I threw up right in the middle of an episode (it was a shaky camera and a really stressful storyline) and we didn't start watching again until last week. Seriously, we had only 5 episodes left to watch and the discs had been sitting on our dvd player for the past three months.

Anyway, super glad it's over. It's a good series, but it seriously took it out of me. I'm happy to move on to a different series to watch. Any suggestions? We've already done Six Feet Under, Curb Your Enthusiasm (at least up until the latest season), ditto It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Maybe we'll just watch movies using our Netflix and not get too caught up in a series, although I hear Weeds and The Wire are pretty good.

Anyway.

I've added some photos to my flickr page. Oldies, but goodies. Pix from Kim's wedding and my rehearsal dinner and....is that it? I'll add Jen's wedding and some other stuff, but maybe a little later. The wedding stuff is in the "Wedding" collection or you can just search through the sets (the sets are organized reverse chronologically, so Kim's wedding is way near the bottom...I can't believe that was almost four years ago! INSANE!). Here's a preview (I always loved this dress, jen!):

1 comment:

the bohlschmid's said...

wowzers!!! this picture is so old!

Thanks for taking the best pictures ever.... And then letting me use them on my blog...