I meet with my advisor on Friday mornings. It's this accountability thing I'm trying. It began way back in October as a way for me to reach my goals. It has definitely helped with things, but my Thursdays have become painful. I feel guilty about going to the gym or getting home before six if I don't have my goals completed for the next day. I know it's not a big deal, that I need to work at my own pace, but aigh. This way makes Fridays more enjoyable, actually.
The advisor leaves after Christmas for the winter quarter. Heading to Africur with some edstuiantes. After winter quarter I don't get paid anymore and I need to be effing finished. I'm on my way there. I have a draft of my first paper, most of the work done for the second and about 25% of the work done on the third. I'm not worried. I will finish.
Ordered our Christmas cards yesterday (thanks Nindy). I've never sent Christmas cards before, so this is exciting. Who will make the list!?!
What?!? It's already February!?!
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment